BUG OUT,SURVIVAL Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Velominati

Velominati

Were all going to die eventually so there is no point in prepping for something that may or may not happen.
I'm not worried about dying, I'm just worried about the way I die. In all honesty I think that the Americans are being a little bit paranoid, some of them are taking this whole prepper thing to the extreme.
th?&id=OIP.Mceb29038e58c98841573300c902b2816o0&w=299&h=220&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Jayaly

Knowing my luck, I'll get pursued by an overachieving zombie which remembers how to ride a bike. A roadie zombie in shreds of Rapha whose zombie speed is still twice as fast as my normal one. I'll have to hope it can't unclip.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Do zombies run? I'm going to have to rethink my plans if they do.
Well, your classic "Living Dead" zombie was rather slow and ponderous, however more recent research as shown in documentaries such as "Resident Evil" and "28 days/weeks later" and "World War Z" suggests they can indeed run, to a lesser extent "Walking Dead" too, although I guess it depends on your definition of zombie. However, what we must always keep in mind is that they are utterly relentless!!
BTW, I like the idea, it looks like a bit of fun.............and when it all hits the fan I wonder who'll be laughing then?

simongt

Guru
Or, a cheaper option; first take one Raleigh trade bike.........:rofl:

OP
OP
Velominati

Velominati

Well, your classic "Living Dead" zombie was rather slow and ponderous, however more recent research as shown in documentaries such as "Resident Evil" and "28 days/weeks later" and "World War Z" suggests they can indeed run, to a lesser extent "Walking Dead" too, although I guess it depends on your definition of zombie. However, what we must always keep in mind is that they are utterly relentless!!
BTW, I like the idea, it looks like a bit of fun.............and when it all hits the fan I wonder who'll be laughing then?
That's all it is really, just a bit of fun, if you have an old bike sat in the back of the shed and its not doing anything then build a bug out bike, you never know you might enjoy it, it brings out the creative side.:smile:

Top Bottom