Bus Lane Boris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
this is the most placid board I've ever seen barring you two with all respect, zim and lin, you're both aggressive and dogmatic and worse do it in concert, I think that's something of animal's point

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I love it.

As long as you're 'right on' it's ok to be aggressive and dogmatic, but if you dare step out of line on the anti-car, anti-america, anti-whatever issues, you're slated....

spindrift

Tynan said:
this is the most placid board I've ever seen barring you two with all respect, zim and lin, you're both aggressive and dogmatic and worse do it in concert, I think that's something of animal's point

These two charlies have now infected a helpful, constructive part of the site. linford and zimzum drag their petty quarrels into quiet backwaters of the forum and disrupt, insult and obsess about whatever their own concerns are. They're ruining the forum, new posters will be discouraged by the unpleasant abuse that follows these two around, that's a great shame.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
spindrift said:
These two charlies have now infected a helpful, constructive part of the site. linford and zimzum drag their petty quarrels into quiet backwaters of the forum and disrupt, insult and obsess about whatever their own concerns are. They're ruining the forum, new posters will be discouraged by the unpleasant abuse that follows these two around, that's a great shame.

Can't say it popped up on my radar, at least by comparison with some of your rants. LLB, fair enough, he's on my ignore list.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Spindrift, you really have no sense of self do you.....

You post plenty of drivel, and obsess about the strangest of things. What about your insane thread with literally hundreds of strange pics of Boris. Take a look in the mirror matey

spindrift

BentMikey said:
Can't say it popped up on my radar, at least by comparison with some of your rants. LLB, fair enough, he's on my ignore list.

llb was confined to Soapbox under a policy of containment, he's now spamming this board like an old alcoholic outside a bus station clutching peoples' sleeves and saying "I've got a car!".

spindrift said:
They're ruining the forum, new posters will be discouraged by the unpleasant abuse that follows these two around, that's a great shame.

<OT>Have you ever read any of your own posts?</OT>

Origamist

Legendary Member
linfordlunchbox said:
Back to the title of the title of this thread. This report claimed positive benefits for cyclists and pedestrians by allowing motorcycles into the bus lanes but apparently Red Ken suppressed prior to being voted out as he is well known for his dislike for motorcycles.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/main.jhtml?xml=/motoring/2008/01/26/mflane126.xml

Seemingly it did, but when the methodological flaws (particularly with regard to data gathering and exposure rates) were highlighted, the reports' findings were no longer credible.

spindrift

Origamist said:
Seemingly it did, but when the methodological flaws (particularly with regard to data gathering and exposure rates) were highlighted, the reports' findings were no longer credible.

We've covered this in depth, lengthy explanations about the A13 trial have been posted already llb's seen all that research and now asks the same old questions agian in the hope that someone's gullible enough to engage with him and ruin yet another thread.

Origamist

Legendary Member
spindrift said:
We've covered this in depth, lengthy explanations about the A13 trial have been posted already llb's seen all that research and now asks the same old questions agian in the hope that someone's gullible enough to engage with him and ruin yet another thread.

Sorry, I forgot that that's your job.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Spinners - your latest fetish is to accuse me and LLB of ruining threads, when you've been ruining threads since back in the day when you called yourself Bimblyfimbly and so on.

Not all of us are so stupid as to have forgotten your trolling past

Top Bottom