Can i use Pedigree Chum in a beef stew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Accy now bestrides CC like a Collosus. I used to think he really was a windowcleaner from Accrington but now I recognise him as the true heir to Bruce's mantle

I don't care the fact that he's actually a well paid QC from Ascot with both kids in private school. I'm enthralled by updates on his entirely fictional pear tree
Damn,i wish i could take photos and prove my plants do exist! I'm going to have to get a smartphone soon and send in the evidence.:okay: I passed this place today,while out on my bike.
http://www.lancashirelife.co.uk/hom...l-plant-company-in-clayton-le-moors-1-4509812
Sadly it wasn't open but i'm going back there tomorrow to have a good look round.
I've now got palm tree envy!:sad: Look at the size of THIS beauty!:hyper:
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I can't believe people would willingly slaughter all those poor, innocent, defenceless plants while all those tasty animals are wandering around.

The problem is that plants aren't cuddly or cute looking like a panda or koala so people think its OK to murder them. Very sad.

Er excuse me! You're saying plants aren't cuddly?! I'm led on the settee now with my arm around my palm tree,thinking what we can do together today!:wub:

They've opened up the new cemetery,just up the road from the now full one. We could go for a day out there maybe?:scratch:Take some butties,a flask and some Baby Bio for Mr Palm maybe?

Drago

Legendary Member
I think it's actually Mrs Palm we're talking about here. Does she have five sisters?

I don't know, but Accy tells me she's quite hairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom