Cannondale launch "the ultimate grab and go bike"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
"The new 'Intellimount' allows riders to mount their phone to the Treadwell, and in conjunction with a built-in speed sensor and the Cannondale app, you have a full live dashboard at your disposal..."

One of the joys of cycling is leaving all that crap behind for a few hours. I was out and about on Saturday while the Tour of Pembrokeshire sportive was passing by. and the number of riders stopped by the roadside tapping into their phones was unbelievable. My mobile is very firmly OFF while I'm cycling.

yello

Looks like an orthopedic shoe.

Which is great if that's what you need.

Which I don't so I'll be passing. I have what I call my utility bike already, lardy old thing that it is. Certainly wouldn't take it on a club ride but just the thing for the bimble into the local village.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Which is great if that's what you need.

Which I don't so I'll be passing. I have what I call my utility bike already, lardy old thing that it is. Certainly wouldn't take it on a club ride but just the thing for the bimble into the local village.

Fair point but utility doesn't have to mean it looks like it's been issued by the NHS in 1981.

stalagmike

Enormous member
May be 'the ultimate grab and go' but it's fugly. Might look better in red of course.

Top Bottom