Car emissions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As for the caravan comment? You obviously haven't thought that one through.

I've given it some quick thought, all of 10 seconds and I have a probable solution. Autonomous caravans will have their own source of locomotion and own batteries.
Alternatively, you can get the semi-autonomous, virtually-coupled model. This one couples to it's "car" via a radio link instead of via a beam. It drives as a slave unit and is controlled by the car in front. It also has its own power source and the batteries can be used to power your microwave oven and all the other luxuries you currently have in your van.

No need for the sarcasm.:rolleyes:
None intended. I'm just trying to put some spark in an old git.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I've given it some quick thought, all of 10 seconds and I have a probable solution. Autonomous caravans will have their own source of locomotion and own batteries.
Alternatively, you can get the semi-autonomous, virtually-coupled model. This one couples to it's "car" via a radio link instead of via a beam. It drives as a slave unit and is controlled by the car in front. It also has its own power source and the batteries can be used to power your microwave oven and all the other luxuries you currently have in your van.
Errrr.......right.........:scratch:

I can refuell my current vehicle on a long journey without having to resort to a sleepover.
As for the caravan comment? You obviously haven't thought that one through.
Your original was 'comparative ease of refuelling' , not time to refuel. EV are easier and cleaner. Convenience will get better.
Of course if you insist in lugging a caravan around you do have somewhere to stop for a kip while filling up on electrons,you could even make it part of a holiday, touring the country. Bit like you might expect if you had a touring caravan. Enjoying the journey. Heck, EV's could see a boost to the caravan industry.

(and I am trolling a bit with the caravan remarks, can't help myself) :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Your original was 'comparative ease of refuelling' , not time to refuel.
Semantics.
Time taken would obviously be taken into account when considering the ease of the operation.

U

User482

I do not believe it. The BBC have become a government hoverboard spewing out their latest anti-diesel propaganda.
Eh? The government has spent a great deal of time and money trying to avoid dealing with the problem.

Top Bottom