Car tyres slashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Then i got to thinking who apart from my friend knows that his security cameras don't focus on the pavement and road,just his drive.
Your friend's wife sounds like a nasty piece of work, but your logic here is way dodgy. The assumed premise is 'only someone who knows my mate's security cameras don't focus on the pavement and road, just his drive' would slash my tyres. Which is of course not the case. Your tyres could have been slashed by someone who doesn't know, someone who doesn't care either way, someone who didn't even know your mate had any security cameras. It could have been anyone (including your mate's wife) but the security camera angle doesn't prove anything.

@Accy cyclist you are looking inside your own head for who is responsible and coming up with answers to suit, you do not know who it was and never will know unless the person responsible tells you , and that's if it is someone you know,
you don't know who is responsible and probably never will , as hard as it seems, for your own sake, move on , let it go.

simonali

Guru
Back home now. Went to visit my aunt who moved there some years back and whose house I'd never been to. She lives near a huge cemetery on the edge of town. Stapenhill is where I'm thinking. Is that a real place?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A neighbour told me today that her son's garage was robbed the other night and two bikes worth 5 grand were stolen. They broke in through the window and actually took the heavy workbench both bikes were chained to,as they couldn't break the locks. He's only had the E-Bike for a few weeks. He's insured but only for a grand and then he'll have to pay 200 quid excess. I know it might sound bad but someone losing something like that makes me think my tyre loss wasn't that important.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm coming to the conclusion that Accy slashed the tyres himself. It's probably part of some elaborate plot to get himself on the Jeremy Kyle show.

If i do it'll be my second appearance on the show.
chavver.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom