Carradice saddlebags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
ChristinaJL said:
Love the surly bike, I'd love one of those one day. :blush: How's the brooks saddle? I've got one on my road bike, and just put an B67 ladies' on my karakum. :sad:
B17N on the SCR2.0 (lovely) and B17 on the LHT at the moment. Love them both, and there's no better way to carry the carradice (imo).

OP
OP
ChristinaJL

ChristinaJL

GregCollins said:
surely the right number of bags is n+1:laugh:

indeed!!! I can see a lowsaddle longflap and the pencil case one in my future. :biggrin:

OP
OP
ChristinaJL

ChristinaJL

Darkmaster, I ordered the standard sport bagman after a discussion with the man at the shop on the phone. Ordered it on Monday, but it's not here yet, so I can't test it for you. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow, but I've not had any despatch email so not sure when it will come. Never mind, I'll have to ride my touring bike with the camper saddle bag over Easter then. :biggrin:

OP
OP
ChristinaJL

ChristinaJL

John the Monkey said:
B17N on the SCR2.0 (lovely) and B17 on the LHT at the moment. Love them both, and there's no better way to carry the carradice (imo).

Agree +1 on the B17 - I love mine. I did try it on the karakum bike, but I kept slipping forward, so put it back on my road bike for which it's perfect and ordered the B67, which I got for the pricely sum of £25 new. :biggrin:

OP
OP
ChristinaJL

ChristinaJL

Darkmarkster said:
I think you should just work for Carradice and get them all as company perks then you can surround yourself with them :biggrin:

That would be a plan, although I think I'd prefer to work for Cervelo. :biggrin: I used to work for a climbing gear manufacturer and they kitted me out completely with new gear so I wasn't climbing with competitors kit!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Darkmarkster

Über Member
check you out! My last three jobs were for fragrance companies and they gave me loads & loads of that stuff,but the thing is im not a woman so what use is all that to me :biggrin: (Penhaligons,Estee Lauder & Jo Malone <--) :biggrin:

OP
OP
ChristinaJL

ChristinaJL

Darkmarkster said:
My last three jobs were for fragrance companies and they gave me loads & loads of that stuff,but the thing is im not a woman so what use is all that to me :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Before the climbing company, I worked for a really exciting dental company - no free toothbrushes though.

OP
OP
ChristinaJL

ChristinaJL

no free glasses, humpf indeed!!! :angry:

anyway, my bagman should be here on Saturday, hopefully. Rang the shop up and they've staff off sick, so one poor bloke was desparately trying to pack up all the orders before Easter. :wacko:

OP
OP
ChristinaJL

ChristinaJL

I kind of wish I'd known wiggle were getting more bagmen in, then I'd have held up the rear rack for DH order that arrived today from them and added one on. never mind, suppose I've got to try out other bike shops occassionally. :smile: :wacko:

no free mouthwash, they made dental equipment such as drills and lasers etc. :angry:

Darkmarkster

Über Member
I suppose a good drillings never a bad thing :wacko: Indeed you should have waited! Nevermind,it all goes towards keeping my platinum discount :angry:

Top Bottom