Cars, choices, apathy and inevitability.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Anyway, isn't silver almost a non-choice in cars these days? In bicycles, however, it is the very essence of panache.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Silver is a right old duffers colour for a car. I know because Mrs 3BM used to remind me all the time about mine. Have you got a trilby on the parcel shelf and a NT sticker in the window?

If you see a big silver pew-got in a lay by up Liverpool way parked next to a big pile of gravel and there's two old duffers sat in deck chairs with a thermos, that's crax and his missus.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crackle

[QUOTE 3799133, member: 45"]Remember to post a photo of it on the pickup truck when the electrics fail in October.[/QUOTE]
Apparently it has to go to a garage to have a front bulb changed. I'm sure I can do it with a Swiss Army knife or a Leatherman if it's a bit harder.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I just hope that @Crackle's new car has a parking alert or he'll be starting a new thread before too long "Anyone know how to rebuild an exterior house wall...and maybe some of the front room?"
It's only got one for the rear but I can't park that way round because then the dog can't get in, besides they're a bit chicken those sensors, leave too much of a gap

Levo-Lon

Guru
I used to change the headlight bulb in my series 3 megane..bloody thing,dislocate elbow ,break wrist and chop off 2 pinkies..piece off pi55 after that..

but the manual said take off bumper...nah it can be done if you lie on the ground and work by feel..
halfords dont wanna know tho lol

Top Bottom