CC 100 mile fixed gear club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where two or more CC members have done a ride together of 100 miles or more. Currently there are six of us:
Self
dr_pink
@4F
@colly
@dave r
@jazzkat

I am looking to run another 100 mile fixed ride, already have a route in mind, even a title - King Richard 3rd and back. At this point in time looking at late April-ish. I will post it up in "Informal Rides" in due course.
Right, who's interested?

D

Deleted member 1258

Sounds interesting, does the route take us in my direction?

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I've done the occasional long fixed ride, but not, to my knowledge, with another member.

Not adding me n paul?
But of course, we have ridden with Paul on more than one occasion, I can't remember if we have ridden with you or not but in any case you vouch for each other. I'm just getting my head around your new forum name, rings a bell somehow :rolleyes:.

U

User19783

Where two or more CC members have done a ride together of 100 miles or more. Currently there are six of us:
Self
dr_pink
@4F
@colly
@dave r
@jazzkat

I am looking to run another 100 mile fixed ride, already have a route in mind, even a title - King Richard 3rd and back. At this point in time looking at late April-ish. I will post it up in "Informal Rides" in due course.
Right, who's interested?

Hi
I might be interested, but it depends on the location and the date, can't do week 17 but week 16 is good.

Why? Is fixed exclusive?:rolleyes:
Absolutely :smile:.
Slightly more seriously, the fixed rides are great, I think because we are all in the same boat so to speak. No one gets dropped and we all ride in a more tightly knit bunch, plus there is respect for each other, not to mention a lot of "what gear are you riding" at the start of the ride.
The ride I am looking at doing is not quite as hilly as the last one, certainly nothing as steep and nothing like that little horror the way back which I am sure will stick in our memories. I am not going firm on dates as yet, let';s wait and see how much interest there is, I know I can rely on a few stalwarts to turn up.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
I'm confused, is this a register of cc-ers who have ridden over 100 miles with another member? Or a register of people who have ridden with you?

If this is just a register for people who've ridden with you, how about starting one who do / have ridden +100 miles fixed - it's a good idea.

No confusion necessary, nothing to do with me as such, I just happened to run the first one, but it's open to anyone, there can't be many on CC who have ridden over 100 miles on fixed and even less those who have done so with another CC member who is also on fixed, so which ever way you look at it I reckon it's a fairly exclusive little club to be in.

Top Bottom