CC Ecosse August Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
just make sure you iron your CC jerseys ;)

T

scook94

Veteran
How about an impromtu meet this weekend, since we're supposed to be having some :sun: anyone up for it ?

Sam and I have a ride over Crow Road and up Tak Ma Doon planned for very early Saturday (stupid o'clock), but I'd be up for one on Sunday if that's when you're thinking?

MrRidley

Sam and I have a ride over Crow Road and up Tak Ma Doon planned for very early Saturday (stupid o'clock), but I'd be up for one on Sunday if that's when you're thinking?

How stupid ? as i was thinking of doing this route myself at the weekend, if it's reasonable, i could meet you at the Lennoxtown side.

MrRidley

So where we going jimbhoy?

Oh i've started something now :blush: i didn't have anything planned, i just thought it would be nice to make the most of the supposed sunshine coming our way, if anyone wishes to suggest a route feel free, what about one of the other CC Ecosse routes that's suitable for quite a few people to meet.

scook94

Veteran
How stupid ? as i was thinking of doing this route myself at the weekend, if it's reasonable, i could meet you at the Lennoxtown side.

07:30 start from Stirling. It's about 20 miles to Lennoxtown so maybe be there about 9? (I'm guessing, there's a lot of "uphill" to do).

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...

:rofl: not stupid enough for Jimbhoy, online at 05:50 AM

I can confirm that I definitely won't join you on this one, too stupid for me :tired: , and I wouldn't want to hold up any serious training :blush:
T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
If you are allowed out both days, and if anybody fancies coming that far east for a recovery ride on Sunday, we were thinking of heading east or south from Edinburgh (East- or Midlothian, possibly into the Borders, depending on the weather and how we feel). There WILL be cake afterwards, whether anybody is joining us or not, we have courgette overload :hungry: .

T

scook94

Veteran
Stupid enough for me. I have to get up earlier at the weekend to go cycling with Sam than I do to go to work! So much for getting a rest at the weekend! :tongue:

MrRidley

:rofl: not stupid enough for Jimbhoy, online at 05:50 AM

I can confirm that I definitely won't join you on this one, too stupid for me :tired: , and I wouldn't want to hold up any serious training :blush:
T

I know, started work at 5am this morning, sod all to do but browse thru CC to see what was happening in the crazy world of cycling :biggrin: BTW, i might take you up on the offer of a ride out east on Sun, i'll see how it goes nearer the time.

MrRidley

07:30 start from Stirling. It's about 20 miles to Lennoxtown so maybe be there about 9? (I'm guessing, there's a lot of "uphill" to do).

I'll see if i can make it, it depends on how tired i'll be at the weekend, although after getting up at 4am all week for work, you'd think i'd be used to getting up early :tired:

Top Bottom