CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Well, how complicated is registering your team then?
Is it a question of ticking boxes for your choice of player. It might :blush: help me if I have some idea of the stages of the process involved so that I can have all the info ready that I need. Adding or amending players could get complicated.

When I chose my list and then added up their costs in VeloEuros, the total came to exactly 100 at the first attempt. I have taken this as a "sign" that I should stick with that choice. :wacko:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have now chosen a name. Can I log in and set up my team and then add it to the Cycle Chat mini league later, when I get the code word?

Or do I need to wait for the Code word that someone is very kindly going to give us. I know that if I leave it til the last evening to enter, then I will get all confuddled. :ohmy:

Your helpful is advice is appreciated. thank you

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
I have now chosen a name. Can I log in and set up my team and then add it to the Cycle Chat mini league later, when I get the code word?

Yes and yes.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

It is very easy. I had forgotten how easy until I set my team up this afternoon. Very very easy - drop down menu with lists of the riders in each category, numbered 1-9, with points for each rider shown as well.

Tetedelacourse

Welcome to the fray Speicher! There's nothing like a fantasy game to detract from the overall enjoyment of a sporting event!

Euro 2008 I "needed" Germany to win that, even though they played some of the worst fussball in the tournament! Ha ha, all part of the fun!

I take it Rasmussen doesn't have a pro ride at present?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
Are there no other Cycle Chat ladies brave enough for this challenge?

I think they are allowing you to be the one blamed for bringing bad luck to all the teams :smile::biggrin:;)

CotterPin

Well - I thought I would join in. My selection technique was very close to that well known party game, sticking the tail on the donkey, although I think I gravitated to the riders I had actually heard of!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Yeah i'm in again. Gone for the tried and trusted method of
eny meany miny mo

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Done - our code is 04080409

I've also cleverly called it Cyclechat.co.uk, so when we storm to the top of the rankings, we'll be flooded with new folk anxious to learn from us.

Top Bottom