CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Speicher said:
Can someone remind me how to view the Cycle Chat Mini league. I have entered both my teams in the League, but I am surprised that the second one was accepted without payment. I would like to look at the mini-league to see if both teams are on there, or which team has been deleted.
Thank you for your help.

I have found the page where you can set up a new mini-league, but not one where you see the existing league. Do I need to log in as Cycle Chat with the code?

On the screen that lists my Team, there is a link at the bottom of the page saying "join mini-league" and then I am asked for the code. But I do not want to accidentally have three teams.

Log on
press your team name on the right hand side
enter the code 04080409

I think!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sorry Tete, where are my manners.

I'm gonna whup your asses, you mutha f*ckers:ohmy::ohmy:

Although I may come last, on reflection!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I called an urgent Team Meeting this evening. Mr Valverde, Team Leader agrees with me on the following strategy. (I have not been asked to pay for the entry of my "Second" team).

We agreed that as only one team per person is allowed, by Velogames, then my First Team might be disqualified, by the Computer and the team put together hastily would be put through tomorrow afternoon. I would really like my first choice of team to be in the Tour. It is a great risk that the Computer will realise that I have two entries and not complied with the Protocol and overwrite my Team, without notifying me, and leaving me no time to put forward the amendments.

Management wishes to confirm that they are very happy that John the Monkey has chosen two teams. I am over-riding my "second" team with my first choice because of the confusion over registering and paying for two teams, and because we think "something is quite right here". When I have tried to look at the first team, it refers me to the Second Team. ;):ohmy:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

That's me in the league - 20 teams now in the mini league. Should be competitive.

Looking forward to seeing the team rosters, I anticipate my arse to get well kicked!

I seem to be in a league of my own! ;)

Signed up and did all the right things, but can't see any other cyclechat.co.uk teams! :tongue:

And I tried Cyclechat.co.uk, to see if that made any difference!

Team Spoken Four Winalot must be a feared team! :ohmy:

Keith Oates

Janner
I've picked a team but nothing near what I wanted, 100 points are so easy to break so pruning makes a very second choice team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Keith Oates said:
I've picked a team but nothing near what I wanted, 100 points are so easy to break so pruning makes a very second choice team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true Keith - selection for the Giro seemed much easier to me!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
rich p said:
What do you mean by "paying"?

I thought that each participant could only have one team, but that you could have up to three extra teams by paying (thru Paypal) the princely sum of £1.50. It is not the sum of money I object to, but I just wanted to enter one team - the one I worked out earlier in the week.

Some how I have got two teams, but I expect one to be deleted when the Computer at Velogames catches up with itself. So I made the two teams the same so it does not matter which one the Velogames computer deletes. If it deletes both of them, that's my bad luck, and if they both stay in.....?

When John the Monkey said "he had ponied up" for a second team, I presumed he meant paid for the extra team. I do not in the least mind that he has two teams, that's what he intended to do. I made a mistake and ended up with two team, which is different IMHO. :smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Well, I've had a right good guess and have joined in.

I'll do well to remember who I've picked :smile:.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
You pay for each extra team (£1.50 a time).

I had trouble choosing (much harder than the Giro, I think) so I went for two based on different criteria.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
Some how I have got two teams, but I expect one to be deleted when the Computer at Velogames catches up with itself....

I believe the most recent team is the one which is used, so you can submit more than one team but only the most recent prior to the cut-off will be used.

I don't have any problem with people entering more than one team, but I get a bit worried for people who feel the need to :smile:;):smile:...make your mind up and submit one bloody team!! :biggrin::ohmy::biggrin::smile:

Top Bottom