CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yes, I thought it might work like that. So I have amended it to my first choice. I particularly want to stick with my first choice of team, because when I chose the people first time round and added it up - it came to exactly 100. :smile:. I took this as a sign to stick with that and not jiggle it.

Shame I cannot spell, and did not register the fact that it said the name cannot be changed. That bit needs to be in bigger letters.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Dayvo said:
But still guess-work, non? :smile:

Oh. absolutely. But the second team is based a bit less on "Oh, he's Belgian, that's good." or "Oh, that one rides for a team I like..."

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Speicher said:
You mean you haven't scrutinised recent copies of ProCycleSport for their details, and looked up the altitude they have been training at? hhmmmm

That's sort of what I did for the second team.

Ahem.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Sorry about that Keith :laugh:

Could someone please have a look at the Cyclechat.co.uk mini league and see if my team, Team Spoken Four Winalot, has been entered!

I registered and did everything (I think) I should have done, but when I log into the mini league, my team is the only one there! ;)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

WTF was Soler playing at? He might be able to climb but he cannot handle a bike! ;) Does he not realise fantasy points are at stake :tongue:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Noodley said:
WTF was Soler playing at? He might be able to climb but he cannot handle a bike! :thumbsup: Does he not realise fantasy points are at stake :tongue:

The b*stard had better survive till the mountains, he owes me from the Giro.

Top Bottom