CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Ah. Reason I ask is that if he'd crashed but sustained no injuries then he'd be more of a favourite for KOTM in a way, given that he'd not be a threat to the GC.

Glad I didn't keep the faith after his betrayal in the Giro!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Wish I hadn't signed him from you.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Alan H said:
He was still in the race this morning. According to the paper, he fell and cracked a bone in his wrist on Saturday. He's currently 179th and last at 10 minutes and 22 seconds.

Coverage says it's iffy whether it's broken or not - damage to the bone in question is (apparently) hard to diagnose exactly. He seemed to be suffering on stage 2, for sure.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
To quote the gloomy bits from the Barloworld website:

"a suspected fracture to the scaphoid of left wrist and a right wrist distorsion ... wrist braces on both arms ... obviously had a bad night with lot of pains ... really frustrated ... risks a bitter end of this Tour de France ..."

"Mauricio is still a youngster with little experience, and his frequent crashes are there to demonstrate it"

theloafer said:
any one else having probs with there password and signing in

I'm just having problems getting my team into gear! :wacko:

FFS Last place! I was going to pick Thor Hushovd, but the newspapers prior to the start were saying that he'd been ill and hadn't prepared properly! And what with Soler! FM!

Oh well, only another 18 stages to go! Mind you, I always liked the sound of the Lanterne Rouge! :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dayvo said:
I'm just having problems getting my team into gear! :wacko:

FFS Last place! I was going to pick Thor Hushovd, but the newspapers prior to the start were saying that he'd been ill and hadn't prepared properly! And what with Soler! FM!

Oh well, only another 18 stages to go! Mind you, I always liked the sound of the Lanterne Rouge! :smile:

Don't despair yet Dayvo!

"I was going to pick Bertie Hindsight but.......":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Your team looks good on paper (but crap on tarmac;))

mondobongo

Über Member
Good day at the office today with 4 in the top 10. A stage win from Cav or Millar would be nice before Carlos starts ripping it up in the mountains.

Chris James

Über Member
I'm up to second! The time trial was certainly good for me and Kim Kirchen is doing unexpectedly well.

Still, with the mountains to come and my climber being the crocked Soler then I don't suppose it will last...

edit: I have just read that Soler has pulled out. No surprises there but a bit of a hole in my team.

Top Bottom