CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If Valverde fails a test later do I lose the points?:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

mondobongo said:
Just been over to Velogames first update won't be until after completion of stage 2.

I'm a bit disappointed cos I got off to a good start and wanted to see scores :thumbsup:

There are some good teams entered - Speicher and John the Monkey stand out for me. Where is Keith's team BTW? :tongue:

Keith Oates

Janner
Noodley said:
I'm a bit disappointed cos I got off to a good start and wanted to see scores :evil:

There are some good teams entered - Speicher and John the Monkey stand out for me. Where is Keith's team BTW? :smile:

It's there only I've changed the name from the Giro one. A virtual pint for the first one to find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mondobongo

Über Member
You got them to the Tour after all then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keith.

Chris James

Über Member
Tetedelacourse said:
Did Soler crash out of the race? I know he crashed but is he out?

Nah, don't think so.

Yup, still a long way. If you haven't got Valverde then you won't be in the top half of the table (yet?) I still fancy Evans to win over Valverde.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
He was still in the race this morning. According to the paper, he fell and cracked a bone in his wrist on Saturday. He's currently 179th and last at 10 minutes and 22 seconds.

Top Bottom