CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
*** Press Release***

There have been a number of new contracts signed at Mondo Bastana in readiness for the Tour de France and the poor performers from the Giro have been sacked with the exception of Soler who has been placed on garden leave.

The Team will now be captained by a ruthless Schleck whilst the Russian Magic Karpet salesman will be seeking gainful employment at Rugs 4 U.

The Team continues to seek a new sponsorship partner in order that we too can have a new jersey for the Grand Boucle.

***End***

Chris James

Über Member
I'm bottom now. I am sure when I joined up they said your name had to be alphanumeric (hence Emley1) but you boys have all managed to keep your forum names.

Looks like I am already off to a bad start!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Gents, how do you feel about extra teams?

I've ponied up for one more, as I couldn't decide between my "head" selection, and my "heart" selection. If the consensus is one team per member in the mini league, I'll pick one to run with...

Keith Oates

Janner
John the Monkey said:
Gents, how do you feel about extra teams?

I've ponied up for one more, as I couldn't decide between my "head" selection, and my "heart" selection. If the consensus is one team per member in the mini league, I'll pick one to run with...

Just so long as we know which is the head and which is the heart team as it will be interesting to see the one with the best final total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Ok then - Les Singes is my heart team, Les Singes Du Tete is my head team...

Pure gut instinct or careful examination of form and prospects....time will tell :smile:

redfox

This is all new to me, just added my team 'Not the Foxes' to the cc mini league.

Is there a maxi league where you get to compare yourself against everyone, because I am sure I will be bottom of ours!

CotterPin

Okay - I've joined the league. Looks like there is a slight glitch on the page 'cos the username on the right hand side says that there is a fatal error (gulp!). Hope this is not a harbinger of doom!

Tetedelacourse

John the Monkey said:
Ok then - Les Singes is my heart team, Les Singes Du Tete is my head team...

Pure gut instinct or careful examination of form and prospects....time will tell :smile:

:ohmy::angry::biggrin::ohmy:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Much apologies. I was so busy checking the names of my Team, I did not check the spelling of the Team name. I found somewhere that it said I could re-enter "My Free entry", but it has added the second Team. So I now have two teams, entirely by accident. :biggrin::blush::ohmy::blush::wacko:

I will obviously have to choose another list of players for my second team.
AAArrggh, I knew something would go wrong. I have e-mailed the "Contact" but they may be very slow answering the e-mail re the wrong spelling. At least with John having two teams, I am not the only one.

I thought changes could be made until tomorrow lunchtime, ooohhh eeerr
yes, but not the NAME. :smile::blush::blush: Still both teams of mine are at the bottom and could well stay there. Very sorry to muddle this up. I did mention I was not very technical didn't I? :sad:

At least Los Liones is not a rude word in Spanish. Not that I know many rude words in Spanish. Apparently it is some kind of Hiking Trail in California, or so George Hincapie assures me, :ohmy: and he has practiced there in the past.

Tetedelacourse

RIGHT that's it no more apologies from here on in! Now is the time to be making completely unfounded statements of confidence and bravado!

eg: Even the domestiques of Bof! will be home, showered and sightseeing up the Eiffel by the time the rest of you plod into Paris!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Can someone remind me how to view the Cycle Chat Mini league. I have entered both my teams in the League, but I am surprised that the second one was accepted without payment. I would like to look at the mini-league to see if both teams are on there, or which team has been deleted.
Thank you for your help.

I have found the page where you can set up a new mini-league, but not one where you see the existing league. Do I need to log in as Cycle Chat with the code?

On the screen that lists my Team, there is a link at the bottom of the page saying "join mini-league" and then I am asked for the code. But I do not want to accidentally have three teams.

Top Bottom