CC Jodrell Bank Run Spring 2012 - SUNDAY 22nd April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
All set for the off.
All set.jpg
All set 2.jpg

Danbo 'struggling' with his granny gear-
Dan bo easing up a slight hill.jpg

Slight route problem, road closed.
1st of the road closures.jpg

potsy

Rambler
Nearly there
The dish.jpg

Refreshed and warmed-
Ready for home.jpg

Obligatory little and large shot :giggle:
little large little.jpg

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Hi all, just got back home. Sorry I had to bail, but I was finished when I got really really wet in my gilet and my gloves failed.
Myself Alan and Mike took refuge in a wetherspoons in Macc, then took the train back to Stockport. I hope the rest of you guys make it round OK, the weather is starting to improve.

Glad you three got back fine. Great idea with the train.

potsy

Rambler
Riding through Tatton park-
Totallyfixed
Totally fixed.jpg

Alun
Alun.jpg

diddlydodds
diddlydodds.jpg

dr_pink
dr_pink.jpg

Sdr gb
Sdr.jpg

lecabnoir and skud
lecabnoir and skud.jpg

Edwards80 with fossy, Paul and Colin ahead
Tatton park.jpg

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got back about five. Left wet footprints everywhere. Bike soaked kitchen floor. Weather wasn't good at all, and the cold caused problems. I did mention Kerridge was tough, ahem.

I shall order better weather next time, at least the cafe will be dryer.

Got home, no-one in, so made a tonne of pasta for when the family got in. Oiled the chain and left it, just gone outside and rinsed off.

Hope you enjoyed the route, shame about the detour back into Macc down the main road due to the road closure.

70 miles in crap weather, can't be bad eh ?

potsy

Rambler
I take it you mean the backpacks? :giggle:
Took some planning that photo, pincer movement by the girls while he was oblivious :giggle:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Even with the weather and detours i had a really good ride and it was great to me so many new forum faces,real good turn out and well worth the pain and cold.
Topped 98 miles,should have gone round the block a couple more times to make the magic 100 but i was totally foobarred and glad to have done what i did.

potsy

Rambler
Name check, here goes, think I got everyone.
name checking.jpg

L-R mickeydrippin60's dad and himself, DiddlyDodds, Alun, Pennine Paul, Colinj, totallyfixed, dr_pink, lecabnoir, Edwards80, sdr gb, skud, fossy, Schneill, Hacienda71, dan_bo.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
well done lads,sounds good. i had a nice easy brompton ride (38 miles) today with a world champion in HOT PANTS, that's right the world champion female was riding with us today, but unfortunately the cold got to her and she had to retire but met up at the pub later. pictures would be a bit disrespectful, to say the least.

Top Bottom