FNRttC Christmas Night Ride - A Christmas Carol Saturday 17th December 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not an easy job seeing as hes not a member of these forums and i dont have bob's contact details

Give him this link to the registration. It's not too late to get insurance.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Not an easy job seeing as hes not a member of these forums and i dont have bob's contact details
I'd suggest he does so by signing up via the Fridays Website .

In general just "tagging along" is strongly discouraged because of ride insurance. I have heard tales of people just turning up en route and being tactfully asked to leave the ride.

That's not official advice btw, I'm not a real little helper.

OP
OP
AKA Bob

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...

For this ride it doesn't matter if your friend is not a member of the Fridays or has CTC/Cycling UK member insurance as the ride is designed to be a taster to the magic of The Fridays and night riding. The important thing is your friend registers for the ride.

OK I am being think, but the last time I tried to get on a ride (Sunday one) I picked the wrong end of the park.

Is HPC the one at the Knightsbridge end?

Thanks I should be able to find that OK!

OP
OP
AKA Bob

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
For those who have registered for the Christmas Night Ride there is now an email waiting for you in your inbox.

For those who haven't registered yet please do so using the following link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...xaJfJir2Aaapq-3wkV1HPL7Y8OiA/viewform?c=0&w=1

We now have 35 formally registered but there is always room for more if you know friends and family who might be interesting in experiencing the magic of a Fridays Night Ride. The forecast is predicted to be dry even if it is a little on the cold side.

The route is a little over 30 miles which will be cycled at friendly pace consisting of two stops before breakfast including one which will serve beer. There will be also a chance for those who fancy a chance to release their inner Froome to tackle Swains Lane.

Please remember this ride starts on Saturday night and not Friday.

See you all next Saturday

Titus

Last edited:
Top Bottom