FNRttC Christmas Night Ride - A Christmas Carol Saturday 17th December 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
You may not be the only one. Adam is leading the local Xmas Ride on Sunday. "Doing a Simon" over breakfast has been mentioned as one option but I'd be happier if he got a few hours of proper sleep.
For the benefit of those who don't know Simon, and the rest of us who just wish to have a smile...
Agreed, better for your other half to get some proper kip under the circumstances. I've taken to having a proper nap after getting back from night rides. Stops me nodding off in front of the TV....
19208686304_b48d683a6e_h.jpg

mmmmartin

Random geezer
yes.
Willow Walk, apparently.
The 'Spoons just opposite the east entrance to Victoria station.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Sorry but I'm bailing out. Up at 5 this morning, plus a century ride today has resulted in a great desire not to get on my bike. I knew I was doing this when I signed up - I thought I would be fine, but really I think I would end up knackered and not enjoying it.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Sorry but I'm bailing out. Up at 5 this morning, plus a century ride today has resulted in a great desire not to get on my bike. I knew I was doing this when I signed up - I thought I would be fine, but really I think I would end up knackered and not enjoying it.
Boo! at your bailout, Yay! for your century.
I'm on my way. Big disruption on my train options- line was closed between Havant and Haslemere, person on line. Opted to go for an earlier but slow service that goes the long way round via Winchester. Line's now reopened but no point switching now, only five minutes slower into Waterloo than the fast train I was going to catch, if running to schedule (big if). Should be at Victoria 11ish.

Top Bottom