Classic youtube replies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bassjunkieuk

Veteran
A very sad one, I consider myself extremely fortunate to be able to use my bike for getting too and from work. When you look forward to the commute you know your onto a winner and that's before I even consider the sheer pleasure and joy of riding along country roads or tearing down a nice descent. It's satisfying to do those roads in a car but you're so shut off from the surroundings in a metal box you don't really appreciate where you are.

veloevol

Evo Lucas
This will be my 4th winter commuting and I'm actually looking forward to the lower temps as the sweat just disappears..

However I have my thermals at the ready!

I've disabled comments on my videos for approval by me only. My videos aren't really open for debate, they're just to show what's going on and occasionally to refer RoadSafe to.

Also, the only comments I was getting ranged from negative to downright disturbing... If I wanted to waste my time debating with trolls, I'd find the nearest bridge to sit under :laugh:

How do you set comments for approval on you tube?

veloevol

Evo Lucas
Advanced settings on upload allow you to moderate incoming comments. And you can set this as an automatic preset also.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Mind you, this guy is getting some abuse...

View: http://youtu.be/M5G4MYUXEIc

Haha. Most of the comments are entirely against the video.

Who in their right minds would get off an push?
These signs are not the law so it isnt illegal.
You need to find yourself a hobby.
That particular section just looked pointless to get off and walk 5 yards. And why couldnt they have just made a separate bike lane and pedestrian lane?

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
I think they just put these signs up to cover themselves.

veloevol

Evo Lucas
I got this last week, thought I'd deleted it, have to share...
"
Magnmusic1 1 week ago
Will not get over it....you are using a video unaware to people...that to me is putting my children in danger
"

Won't someone think of the children!

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
"
Magnmusic1 1 week ago
Will not get over it....you are using a video unaware to people...that to me is putting my children in danger
"

Evidently not them, otherwise they might have different views on how to drive...

benb

Evidence based cyclist
"
Magnmusic1 1 week ago
"

Haha, that's amazing. Full paedo mania.

Davidsw8

"
Magnmusic1 1 week ago
"

This person may not be aware that there are camera's EVERYWHERE these days filming us, so they better watch what they do! :laugh:

Top Bottom