Classic youtube replies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Hey Drago, maybe you could publically post your opinion on this video?

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBuY0_hDixU

Bassjunkieuk

Veteran
Feck me that was a shite pass.... Completed inexcusable given the circumstances however I suspect our resident "expert" will say it was ok as the cyclist remained upright and alive....

Tynan

Veteran
I wouldn't want to ride on a road like that

Granted I have little experience of roads like that and don't need to

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
It serves no purpose? I guess all the campaigning I have done has been a waste.. working with roadsafe london to make reporting videos to the police easy, working with police at looking how tfl operate around taxi complaints and pushing things forward, the numerous prosecutions, fines and section 59's where a total waste of time?
So much of a waste in time that I didn't talk about videoing and using the road on radio, tv and national cycling campaigns. oh wait, i did.
Too right. (And you've worked hard for this.)
I have just received today an invitation to First Bus's Bolton depot to discuss the issues that I've highlighted in my videos, to see what they are doing about it and discuss how they can improve. This wouldn't have happened if I couldn't draw the attention of the right people with video evidence of the problems. (I'll report back after the visit - assuming I don't get ambushed.)
It all takes too much time up, but it will be worth it if we can start to change the culture on the roads. What we need is more people joining the campaign, following the lead of people like Gaz, Magnatom and Mikey.
To Drago - Gaz summed it up, but I'll repeat what he said: What exactly are you doing to make the roads better for cyclists in you area?

Slightly OT

I was cycling home and on a roundabout, watching the traffic at the next entry. Car stopped when a chavriolet drove straight into the back of it.

Stopped and two chavs swearing at the elderly couple that they were going to claim they reversed.......

Backed down when they realised they were being videoed, and providing the video to their insurers stopped the "knock for knock" argument as well.

Total waste of time?
How sad is helping this elderly couple?

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
You are TEH AWESOMES, Cunobelin!!!

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
Couldn't agree more with balf1111117373. 1.3 meters is plenty of room. The main reason cyclists are hated is because they Ignorantly hog so much of the road. You could fit two cyclists in the gap that bus left. Learn to share!
10pTrixie
On the same video. It's ironic that the reason I had a problem there was because I didn't "hog the road" like I should have done.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
On the same video. It's ironic that the reason I had a problem there was because I didn't "hog the road" like I should have done.

10ptrixie is a very well known troll. Has set up a couple of ghost accounts on youtube too but you can tell its him because he agrees with himself and posts the exact same phrases (and same spelling mistakes at time). Delete imo. F*** him, he had his chance and he blew it

Top Bottom