Club Cycling Kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
We are toying with setting up a club at work soon. Our Sports & Social might help out financially.

Toying with getting a club Jersey created, but have no experience. Anybody done this and/or can recommend somewhere to start?

Cheers.

Bryony

Veteran
My club use these guys

http://www.owayo.com/cycling.htm

screenman

Legendary Member
Blimey, I have been pushing Impsport for years, now others are doing it for me, thanks they are indeed a quality manufacturer.

Archeress

Veteran
Blimey, I have been pushing Impsport for years, now others are doing it for me, thanks they are indeed a quality manufacturer.
My club are doing a bulk order right now and ImpSport have offered us a 20% discount on top of any discounts for quantity, so I have ordered a short sleeve top and a pair of arm warmers, expecting the bill to be approx 50.

Hugs
Archeress x

ps the club has already had all the artwork done already

I'm in two clubs at the moment.

One uses Endura, the kit is fine. But as stated above their delivery times are atrocious, you can add on at least 4 weeks to any date given.

My other club has just put in our first kit order with Sugoi. Kit seems to be good quality judging by the samples we had.

400bhp

Guru
What you need to do is time travel back to the 80's. The jersey design will come naturally then.

Make sure you use non matching colours too.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Cheers all!

Will check out all of the above. Much appreciated.

Need to find out what funding we may get and what the guys are prepared to spend themselves.

Top Bottom