Collecting instead of delivery on Ebay?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brand

A few thoughts, collection only items are harder to sell on ebay, basically the market is smaller. It does sound like (unless they are particularly special) these are things that are unlikely to fetch high prices. You might be better putting them on the local supermarket 'pin board' if you want money for them. If you just want rid of them then freecycle, or ebay @99p should work although don't expect the ebay bid to be high.)
Examples of collection only prices
Molineux electric sausage maker/ meat grinder etc £1.24 £100+ new.
2 game bags (advertised as hunting bags) 99p. One I gave away without checking prices was £157 new on eBay.
Coffee cappuccino maker not a great deal but needed a replacement, virtually unused £25 instead of £125.
Tefal electric steamer £5.00 which was the minimum bid.
Collection only staggering low prices and some items as above could easily have been posted. Think I am going of topic!

Brains

Legendary Member
I bought a big frame tent from Lancashire and sold an oven to Cornwall on e-bay.
In both cases the goods were collected at a fixed date/time and shiped down a few days later to arrive at a specific date/time by a company I'm trying to remember the name of. But i'm sure i found out teir details from E-Bay itself

I've remembered!
Shiply - they were very good

http://www.shiply.com/miv2/

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
[QUOTE 3467875, member: 76"]I am after a sit-on kayak boat thing. How much did they want for it?[/QUOTE]
I've no idea as yet. I keep prodding him about it and he keeps stalling...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I've no idea as yet. I keep prodding him about it and he keeps stalling...
If your prodding him with the paddle is he up the creek without one ?

Top Bottom