Come on then: which films make you cry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nearly there

Veteran

subaqua

What’s the point
thought i was going to be the only one to say Lion King ( the bit where Mufasa gets lobbed off the cliff by Scar and Simba goes to find him ) to be fair it wasn't long after I had become a dad. i nwas sat there holding my daughter in my arms and just blubbed.

SWMBO reckons i cried at end of titanic but i just had something in my eye irritating it ( not dicrapio (sic))

Linford

War Horse. It was the fact that I wasted some 2 hours of my life going to watch it.

I saw the horse puppet at Ascot in October. Awesome attention to detail. The film was entertaining, but you have to appreciate that it was based on a book written for children.

Night Train

Maker of Things
MTFU you pussies. Next you'll be debating your favourite musicals !:stop:
Calamity Jane!:thumbsup:

kishan

missisippi burning i think the movie was called always pulls the strings on my heart and K9 when jerry lee gets shot lol i hate dogs getting hurt lol

brokenflipflop

Veteran
Is it any wonder teenage boys look and dress like girls when their fathers cry at films and discuss their favourite musicals !

I like this cycling thing but I'm unable to get my head around this eccentric, Guardian-reading, posh coffee, metrosexual lefty stuff.

Will I get there in the end ? I so want to be puffy....BUT I'M A BLOODY BLOKE :gun:

Top Bottom