Commercial vehicles that make you smile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Molecule Man

Of course there are a minority of van and HGV drivers that are aggressive and dangerous, but most are fine. In fact there are many that keep me entertained with funny names, interesting livery, etc.

For example, whenever I see a 'Bedrock' tipper truck, I am unable to prevent myself whistling the Flintstones theme tune.

Then there's the 'Jim'll Mix It' cement lorries.

Anyone else have any favourites?

fimm

Veteran
The van for a company called something like "High Impact Adhesives" with the registration:

G1 UED

:ohmy:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
The dirty white vans where someone's written funny things - i.e. 'I wish my wife was this dirty' or 'Been to Spain, do you like my tan'

A plumber that I regularly use, has a sticker near his rear door handle - 'Don't bother, I don't leave anything in it' - meaning no tools left inside.

betty swollocks

large member
In a village near me there's a one man band with his little van offering his tyre fitting and painting/decorating services:-
'Tyred and emulsional' it says on the side!

Didn't one of Dynorod's logos used to say 'The Lone Drainer and Pronto'?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Rhythm Thief said:
I followed an artic down the motorway once. It was operated by "Davies Refrigerated Transport" and on the back doors was written:

"supercalibrefridgelogisticsexportimportDavies".:ohmy:

That's superb!:ohmy:

Moodyman said:
The dirty white vans where someone's written funny things - i.e. 'I wish my wife was this dirty' or 'Been to Spain, do you like my tan'

A plumber that I regularly use, has a sticker near his rear door handle - 'Don't bother, I don't leave anything in it' - meaning no tools left inside.

First thing I thought was the "dirty writing".

I have a video of one that says "Hazard 2 Health, The driver is dangerouse" (with the error :biggrin:)

Maybe a sticker to stop people breaking in should say... "Bondage Systems Ltd" ?

Moodyman said:
LOL, it makes a difference from 'clean me'

Amanda P

Legendary Member
perfect-plumber-ad-on_truck.jpg

Top Bottom