computer with hrm,cadence & altitude ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

naffets

after a cycle computer with heart rate moniter,cadence, altitude
also a bonus is if i could remove it and use the heart rate at the gym.
looking to spend around £100
any recommendations would be great

Chrisz

Über Member
Garmin Edge 305 or forerunner?

donkey

I have a sigma Bc2600 which has everything you are after but i dont think it is to be used off the bike but it gives alot of info for the money.

Will1985

Über Member
donkey said:
I have a sigma Bc2600 which has everything you are after but i dont think it is to be used off the bike but it gives alot of info for the money.
No cadence on the BC2006

iLB

Hello there
try the mavic range, although i would say that altitude is a fairly pointless addition- if you are climbing something really big there will be a sign to tell you how high you are, otherwise just get on with it...

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
iLB said:
try the mavic range, although i would say that altitude is a fairly pointless addition- if you are climbing something really big there will be a sign to tell you how high you are, otherwise just get on with it...

Not necessarily so, some people like to know the total climb they have done over the day. I have seen my wife sitting with a map counting contour lines :biggrin:

gavintc

Guru
HJ said:
Not necessarily so, some people like to know the total climb they have done over the day. I have seen my wife sitting with a map counting contour lines ;)

The computer always lies ;) It never seems to tell you that you have climbed as much as your body and legs tell you. ;)

Top Bottom