Condor Gran Fondo titanium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure if this has the etchings you lust after but it sure is a beauty View attachment 89731
Spooky. She was already talking about checking out de Rosa.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I did recently, can't imagine too many are more expensive than the Condor :ohmy:
I suppose its all according what kit adorns the frame once the bike is complete

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I'll be spending the money on the frame and SRAM rival, reasonable sub £500 wheels and then the other bits. I'm not actually that bothered about spending that much on components, they don't interest me as long as they work, are the right size and make the bike comfortable.

Until yesterday my max budget for any ti bike was going to be £3k. Looks like that's out the window, oops :whistle: should have had your sabbath frame you and never visited condor. Hindsight eh :biggrin:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
The styling doesn't excite. I don't really have a budget, I have a self justification limit, which needs to be established still as the condor is somewhere above it :biggrin:. It is a treat to make up for a really pants year since I got knocked off my bike...ideally I need the payout first. I reckon that's 6 months off still

Doesn't look like any CCers have the frameset?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I'll be spending the money on the frame and SRAM rival, reasonable sub £500 wheels and then the other bits. I'm not actually that bothered about spending that much on components, they don't interest me as long as they work, are the right size and make the bike comfortable.

Until yesterday my max budget for any ti bike was going to be £3k. Looks like that's out the window, oops :whistle: should have had your sabbath frame you and never visited condor. Hindsight eh :biggrin:
Indeed and it went for a good price in the end too......but never mind.

Any frame i buy now would have to be disc brake enabled, wont consider any other frame

Top Bottom