Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I've been watching webcams of places I know - Madrid, Zaragoza etc. I've been shocked at the standard of driving on New York's 42nd Street but I've become completely fascinated at the view from a webcam in Altea.
View attachment 510700
Bottom RH corner there's 3 cars, but there's usually 4. The black and silver cars haven't moved in a week but the white car and a blue car that isn't there just now keep swapping places and I've no idea how they manage it because the space is so tight. Every morning and evening I've found myself checking and it's become an obsessive compulsive thing. I imagine all kinds of lives for the people involved. I've decided Maria (white car) is a hairdresser but she has to check on her aged parents daily. Carlos (silver Audi) has a jetski business which has been shut down for the duration. He knows he hasn't left enough room for the cars behind but he doesn't care (although he does check his bumper every morning for scuff marks). Juan works part time at the fish counter of the local Mercadona and his blue car was a gift from his parents so he's really careful when he's parking ....

What?

Juan didn't come home last night. He phoned his girlfriend Gabriella to say he had been kept back at the supermarket to help with an urgent overnight fish delivery, but she's not so sure.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I certainly enjoyed giving Nursey next-door the clap last night....

pawl

Legendary Member
Just been thinking about all the small businesses home owners in the areas that were recently flooded and are still suffering the aftermath. Now they will be suffering a second hit due to the virus.

I know it’s only words my thoughts are with you and you manage to come through these difficult times.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
It's an established fact that every new DIY task needs a new tool. Mine arrived today.

If it ever stops raining, that shed's getting spray painted ^_^

PK99

Legendary Member
I'm going to post this everywhere, and am too lazy to credit you, sorry!

Good do that.

It encapsulates the strand of CBT thinking I experienced at the Priory in treatment a few years ago focussing on controlling anxiety .

We ALL need that just now.

Rocky

Hello decadence
I'm getting fed up with being stuck inside. I'm now resorting to talking to spiders. I've just met an interesting fellow, apparently he's a web designer.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Most of what I have just bought in the supermarket will also have been well handled. Afraid I just can't bring myself to be totally paranoid about it. I kept my distancing in the shop, was in and out as quickly as possible and washed my hands thoroughly when I got home.
I wore rubber gloves. As soon as I got in the car i rubbed sanitizer all over them. Took them off and left them in the car well. Washed my hands when i got home.
Not a perfect solution but what is.

Top Bottom