Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I have to confess that I am more than a bit fuming, and equally, I am very baffled at some of the logic applied to the £10k grant for businesses operating in premises that qualify the small business rates relief.

Having spoken to someone who operates a small business (one man band) out of a tiny office telling me he will be receiving a £10k grant I am gobsmacked.

He earns around £130k pa.

His business flow has not been, and nor will it be, affected by CV.

How can this be right?

• Wow
Reactions: C R

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just been to do some laundry stuff up at the local laundry. Me and the woman who works in there everynight and who i've got to know quite well says the Illuminati/New World Order are responsible for C19. I'm always open to listen to others opinions about stuff. After listening to her for half an hour i think she has a point!
1586203109706.png

Rocky

Hello decadence
Just been to do some laundry stuff up at the local laundry. Me and the woman who works in there everynight and who i've got to know quite well says New Order are responsible for C19. I'm always open to listen to others opinions about stuff. After listening to her for half an hour i think she has a point!
View attachment 513082
I've always liked New Order.....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Just been to do some laundry stuff up at the local laundry. Me and the woman who works in there everynight and who i've got to know quite well says the Illuminati/New World Order are responsible for C19. I'm always open to listen to others opinions about stuff. After listening to her for half an hour i think she has a point!
View attachment 513082
I don't buy it. I've heard all the conspiracy theories and i don't buy any of them. People like to create a big nasty baddie in times of turmoil. But the inconvenient truth is that it was all just a matter of time before we saw something like this...

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
The only person who will hold me, these days.....
Id hold you. Id even give you a:smooch:

:laugh:

View attachment 513082
That's nothing, there's a girl works down the chip shop thinks I'm Elvis.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Never ever listen to phone-ins, they’re just magnets for farkwits....
I think some of this bloke's callers are actors. One example why i think so. One bloke who calls in calls himself Glenn. He's been on over the last year or so saying his PIP(personal independent payment, to those who don't know what it is). Now i had lots of hassle with my PIP,so after he said he worked as a trolley pusher at Accrington Tesco i thought i'd call there and ask to see him so i could offer some advice. When i went i asked a trolley pusher if he was Glenn and if he wasn't when would he be working next. His reply was 'there isn't a Glenn who works here'. Yes,he could be a genuine caller who made it up about working there,but listening to him,he sounds like he's putting it on. One night he phoned in saying he was going to Blackpool for a holiday. He then asked where it was and how to get there.:rolleyes: He says he's in his early 40's and has lived in Accrington all his life,yet he doesn't know where Blackpool is(Accy to Blackpool 36 miles)!!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom