Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't what the NHS is playing at - they haven't even got a leaflet to hand out yet. We don't need anti virals and vaccinations - we need leaflets !!!!

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Totally agree - I work in hospital so good hygiene is ingrained.
Where I disagree that this is causing more fatalities than coronavirus over the next 12 months or so.
I agree re fatalities. My point, possibly not made well, was one has more chance of catching many infections because of poor hand hygiene than Coronavirus.

Julia9054

Guru
Graffitied class poster.
Wasn’t me - but I wish I’d thought of it!

numbnuts

Legendary Member
First case from London

Don't know if there's any angle to your post.

Inevitable that someone would "come down" with it, however serious the effects turn out to be, in London.

Bye the bye, how long before it's dubbed "the valentine's day killer"?

Kissing and hugging apparently best avoided and more of a threat than the odd sneeze.

Always possible of course that some folk might desert the tube in favour of cycling.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite

Inevitable that someone would "come down" with it, however serious the effects turn out to be, in London.

Kissing and hugging apparently best avoided and more of a threat than the odd sneeze.

Always possible of course that some folk might desert the tube in favour of cycling.
Difficult choice, catch Coronavirus, or, be squashed by an HGV ;)

midlife

Guru

[/QUOTE

See post 177 and 178, I was waiting for a link but then found one.

Top Bottom