Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
vaccinated is one of the biggest regrets of my life. Was only ok’d for emergency use. It hasn’t helped me or anyone else apart from tax payers money going to big pharma.
The above is false and misinformation. All the vaccines used in the UK during 2020-21 eventually got non-emergency approval (I've not checked later ones) and there was a significant beneficial effect.

Alex321

Veteran
Millions believe what I’ve stated.

Millions believe the earth is flat.

And that the twin towers was staged by the US.

And that the moon landings never happened.

As time goes on more people will wake up to the fact.
Let’s say we had some mutating version which was as deadly as the first wave breaking out tomorrow. There’s no way they’d do lock downs again.
It is almost certain they would, but probably quicker and more effectively.

We never really stopped the spread, slowed it down a little yeah but a cost just not worth it.

It was never expected to do more than slow it down.

If we hadn't, the cost would have been far higher, with the NHS (and other health services around the world) being totally overwhelmed so deaths would have way higher dierctly and indirectly, and many more catching it before the vaccines became available.

You also condone people not seeing their dying loved ones & missing funerals as well then. You’re just another Matt Hancock.

Thank you for letting us know (yet again) that you have absolutely no understanding of the matter, while throwing around pointless insults.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
The above is false and misinformation. All the vaccines used in the UK during 2020-21 eventually got non-emergency approval (I've not checked later ones) and there was a significant beneficial effect.

"Conditional approval" is the technical term, not emergency approval.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-...orisation/conditional-marketing-authorisation

It is routine for new medicines in an area of significant unmet need to be approved in such a way - there seem to be 44 currently from this list.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...l-products-under-additional-monitoring_en.pdf

classic33

Leg End Member
Given that the disease, in humans, is only three years old, the responses to it have been both knee jerk and thought out.

Maybe in ten years time we'll look back and wonder what the fuss was all about, or we'll say we did well to avoid it being worse. Only time will tell, let's wait and see.

I still see people who say that the foot and mouth outbreak in 2001 was a manufactured outbreak. It changed many things, some still in place today.

ianbarton

Veteran
Given that the disease, in humans, is only three years old, the responses to it have been both knee jerk and thought out.

Maybe in ten years time we'll look back and wonder what the fuss was all about, or we'll say we did well to avoid it being worse. Only time will tell, let's wait and see.

I still see people who say that the foot and mouth outbreak in 2001 was a manufactured outbreak. It changed many things, some still in place today.

Speaking as a farmer the 2001 foot and mouth outbreak was mismanaged entirely at the start. Neither of the two most significant lessons from the 1966 outbreak was implemented. If there is an outbreak stop all movement of stock immediately. Kill all infected animals and bury them on site, or close to the area where the outbreak happened.

We have two burial sites here on the farm from the 1956 and 1966 outbreaks.

tom73

Guru

One thing we can say for sure is pandemics are increasing and another will come sooner then they once did.

tom73

Guru
Speaking as a farmer the 2001 foot and mouth outbreak was mismanaged entirely at the start. Neither of the two most significant lessons from the 1966 outbreak was implemented. If there is an outbreak stop all movement of stock immediately. Kill all infected animals and bury them on site, or close to the area where the outbreak happened.

We never seam to learn from any outbreak both human or animal. Planning and inquiries findings never get implemented until it’s too late.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
There’s something fishy about Matt Haddock

Slick

Guru

What a horrible time that must have been. :sad:

tom73

Guru
This was true three years ago. Don't let anyone use as an excuse something which was inevitable.

I’m not the fact that it was number 1 and still is on the national risk register. Yet they still did nothing to be ready for it. Just shows what a total scandal the whole thing was/is.

Last edited:
Country after country has official records showing no child died as a consequence of the alleged virus.

So are you saying there was never a Covid virus?

Please point me to the Official UK records that show no child in the UK died as a consequence of Covid. (And I mean official figures, not figures published by some unofficial source).

Your last sentence is so ludicrous as to be laughable if it was not so dangerous. Who are these people who may genuinely wish to harm children, and to what end? We need to know.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Sadly the governments and elite of our world will always profit from chaos & bad things.
The World Council for Health is very concerned about the continuing pressure to get covid19 “vaccines” into the arms of our innocent children.
I wholeheartedly agree.
There was NEVER the slightest justification for injecting children (or indeed anyone, but children are the most stark example, along with pregnant women), even if you persist in believing the lying government & media.
Country after country has official records showing no child died as a consequence of the alleged virus. Are there more children dying as compared with prior years? There are not.
Please: think before bringing your kids into contact with these unnecessary, ineffective & unsafe injections.
This push isn’t about money. As compared with the over 5 billions people already injected in the world, schoolchildren in certain countries - notably the USA - won’t make a big difference.
No, there are other reasons why the perpetrators what those needles in the arms of children. They may genuinely wish to harm them & they’ll succeed unless you defend them.

What a very strange last para' - beyond belief that anyone could think that let alone post it.

Edit - I see my comment has been pretty much covered by @Rusty Nails - happy that I am not the only one thinking said quoted comments are stark raving mad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom