Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax Bay

Guru
If the thread could be steered back on topic now, that would be great.
Thanks.:okay:
C'mon Phil. There's not much 'C' about now and this entertaining diversive polylogue is offering insights into 20th century subject choices which we'd have missed otherwise. IndieSAGE is on Fridays.
Can rely on @Milzy of Great Barrington to babble sense. Look at the excess death rate in Florida and Texas to help validate their assertion.

tom73

Guru
Along with a total brake down , collapse of all health services and untold excessive deaths in all age groups.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
C'mon Phil. There's not much 'C' about now and this entertaining diversive polylogue is offering insights into 20th century subject choices which we'd have missed otherwise. IndieSAGE is on Fridays.
Can rely on @Milzy of Great Barrington to babble sense. Look at the excess death rate in Florida and Texas to help validate their assertion.
Non of us mods is objecting to this thread going ot :tongue: ... yet ^_^

Milzy

Guru
Along with a total brake down , collapse of all health services and untold excessive deaths in all age groups.

What about all the businesses that have gone under & all the depression plus suicides caused by draconian lock down rules? Politicians are now admitting they got it all wrong. A lot of those broke their own rules. Why were many of the worlds medical staff sacked for not taking the vaccine when they had already gone through the worst parts of the pandemic? Follow the science, the thing is science is always evolving. The whole thing was one massive shift of wealth from the poor to the rich. We have all been had in exactly the same way BrExit had just over half of the voters. Nobody wants to admit it.

tom73

Guru
No link to increased suicides , many businesses had the writing on the wall long before. Covid on top of everything else just speeded things up.
If you think our economy would even be still alive due health services no longer working. You’re sadly wrong. Many Politicians mostly got it wrong as they failed to act quick enough , as in our case held secret meeting with crack pot scientists. Totally ignored governments own scientists and bottled it when it got hard and failed to understand even basic public health.
As for health staff most of that was counties with history of high anti vac tripe running a mock again down to the same bunch of crack pots who have a record as sake oil merchants.

midlife

Guru
Yes yes we have all these brilliant people with PHD’s but we still got everything wrong. No humans have ever been able to contain a virus. It looks like China haven’t given up yet. Florida & Texas got it right and carried on as normal which didn’t ruin the economy. We should have accepted this pandemic as a bad thing & let it just burn through & burn out.

Seem to have done pretty well against polio and smallpox. OK not so good against MMR triad. Hopefully battle against HPV will reduce the misery and death from cervical and head / neck cancer.

From another post can't recall any of our medical staff here being sacked for not getting vaccination

Milzy

Guru
I agree with most you’re saying. I just think governments should be promoting healthy eating & exercise always. Many wouldn’t have died if they weren’t obese. Natural immunity has been brilliant against Covid. May I remind people of my elderly mothering law with a bad heart condition. Her doctor says don’t get vaccinated as the risk on your heart outweighs catching Covid. Although most of us vaccinated still caught it anyway.
The masks gave her panic attacks so she had an exempt badge. I thought s*€% she’s swanning around supermarkets unmasked & might get very ill or die. Her son kept visiting when really he shouldn’t. We all caught Covid but she never did, & was supposed to be the vulnerable one. Getting vaccinated is one of the biggest regrets of my life. Was only ok’d for emergency use. It hasn’t helped me or anyone else apart from tax payers money going to big pharma.
When the cold snap hits and the elderly can’t afford to heat their homes, their arteries/blood vessels will close up tighter, then they’re prone to heart attacks. Many will die but that will be more deadly than Covid. All blamed on a proxy war while energy companies make record breaking profits.

Milzy

Guru
Seem to have done pretty well against polio and smallpox. OK not so good against MMR triad. Hopefully battle against HPV will reduce the misery and death from cervical and head / neck cancer.

From another post can't recall any of our medical staff here being sacked for not getting vaccination

Most sacked were in North America. I think some nurses retrained in other fields never to go back into medicine. My wifes matron said you don’t have to have jabs if you don’t want. We don’t care but she’s already had two by then.

Alex321

Veteran
What about all the businesses that have gone under & all the depression plus suicides caused by draconian lock down rules? Politicians are now admitting they got it all wrong. A lot of those broke their own rules. Why were many of the worlds medical staff sacked for not taking the vaccine when they had already gone through the worst parts of the pandemic? Follow the science, the thing is science is always evolving. The whole thing was one massive shift of wealth from the poor to the rich. We have all been had in exactly the same way BrExit had just over half of the voters. Nobody wants to admit it.

Nobody "admits" it because virtually none of that is true in any significant way./

As is the norm with anything y9ou post about the pandemic.

Milzy

Guru
Nobody "admits" it because virtually none of that is true in any significant way./

As is the norm with anything y9ou post about the pandemic.

Millions believe what I’ve stated. As time goes on more people will wake up to the fact.
Let’s say we had some mutating version which was as deadly as the first wave breaking out tomorrow. There’s no way they’d do lock downs again. We never really stopped the spread, slowed it down a little yeah but a cost just not worth it.
You also condone people not seeing their dying loved ones & missing funerals as well then. You’re just another Matt Hancock.

Last edited:

tom73

Guru

MMR all down to one class A crack pot, HPV looks to be a real success story no wonder they extended it.
We’ve not gone too bad on HIV either going from died of to living with well into old age is now common place.

Last edited:

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Millions believe what I’ve stated. As time goes on more people will wake up to the fact.
Let’s say we had some mutating version which was as deadly as the first wave breaking out tomorrow. There’s no way they’d do lock downs again. We never really stopped the spread, slowed it down a little yeah but a cost just not worth it.
You also condone people not seeing their dying loved ones & missing funerals as well then. You’re just another Matt Hancock.

When you dig a hole so deep that you can't see daylight then all you can hope is if you keep digging you'll finally find you were wrong all along.

Top Bottom