Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
To me, what he has been doing is the very definition of trolling…namely posting what he knows is utter nonsense to get a reaction
As defined in this context
Trolling is when someone posts or comments online to 'bait' people, which means deliberately provoking an argument or emotional reaction. In some cases they say things they don't even believe, just to cause drama.

And from the Forum rules
  1. Trolling. Do not post in order to anger other members or intentionally cause negative reactions. For a given post, this can be a subjective call, but a pattern of such posting or an especially egregious case will get you temporarily excluded and/or banned.

Ymmv although not sure how else trolling in the context of an online forum is defined, enlighten us?

So someone giving an opinion that others dont like is trolling…..best shut the forum down then if thats the case.

and how do you know he/she doesnt believe in what they are posting ??? Did they say they didnt believe it??? Or are you just making assumptions???

you should also be aware that calling someone a troll is against the rules of the forum, its called a personal attack and personal attacks are not allowed.

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
So someone giving an opinion that others dont like is trolling…..best shut the forum down then if thats the case.

From the very outset of this thread anyone that dares speak against the vaccine is automatically branded as a conspiracy theorist or a troll. Quite amusing really.

jowwy

From the very outset of this thread anyone that dares speak against the vaccine is automatically branded as a conspiracy theorist or a troll. Quite amusing really.

Which is against the rules and they should be treated accordingly

jowwy

The virus equivalent of 'the earth is flat' is quite a good indicator.

He/she is speaking about the vaccine not the virus, he/she has already apologised for using the wrong words about the virus itself.

alicat

Legendary Member

Errh, which vaccine are we talking about - I'm aware of Phizer, AZ, Moderna and Wikipedia says there are 37 others authorised somewhere in the world?

jowwy

Errh, which vaccine are we talking about - I'm aware of Phizer, AZ, Moderna and Wikipedia says there are 37 others authorised somewhere in the world?

Does it matter to which vaccine they talk of??? They are still be attacked, no matter which vaccine they discuss

classic33

Leg End Member
Which is against the rules and they should be treated accordingly
As is posting false information.

The problem being that there are that many people, in positions of authority, that have used their position to add weight to their arguments/case. And anyone who doesn't agree with them is wrong. The thing works both ways.

And, if you check, the report mentioned earlier, resulted in medical personal being struck off, or restricted in what they can do.

jowwy

As is posting false information.

The problem being that there are that many people, in positions of authority, that have used their position to add weight to their arguments/case. And anyone who doesn't agree with them is wrong. The thing works both ways.

And, if you check, the report mentioned earlier resulted in medical personal being struck off, or restricted in what they can do.

Yes it does work both ways…… but the personal attacks are only coming from one side of the argument.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes it does work both ways…… but the personal attacks are only coming from one side of the argument.
Defend the case then.

It's been through a US court martial and court cases, which proved it false. Prove it true and you may have a case.

jowwy

Defend the case then.

It's been through a US court martial and court cases, which proved it false. Prove it true and you may have a case.

Im not her to prove or disprove anything……..im here defending the personal attacks on members. I havent made any post about the vaccine or posted any incorrect information. Yet again, your making a post about me based on your fellings towards me, rather than what i have posted.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Im not her to prove or disprove anything……..im here defending the personal attacks on members. I havent made any post about the vaccine or posted any incorrect information. Yet again, your making a post about me based on your fellings towards me, rather than what i have posted.

Have a nice day.
I went on what you posted. And you're reading other posts and getting confused over who said what.

You can prove that the court martial and court cases reached the wrong verdicts?

If not, better stop referencing them as being correct. Which is what you are doing.

jowwy

I went on what you posted. And you're reading other posts and getting confused over who said what.

You can prove that the court martial and court cases reached the wrong verdicts?

If not, better stop referencing them as being correct. Which is what you are doing.

Were did i say they were correct??? And were did i state the reached verdicts were wrong???

agian your making the posts personally about me and i have stated neither………

Top Bottom