Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Sadly not they are having a field day at the moment evidence points to them being likely to believe in anything going.
Many are linked to the 5G mob and the arrest of or do worse to Billy Gates.
BBC showed the report a few days ago https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000ksfh

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Mind boggles. Like many, I'm not concerned about catching it, it's carrying it on my skin or clothes and touching something that someone else picks up that's vulnerable, especially relatives that won't survive a bout of this. I really don't get anti-vax'ers in a situation where we have a new, contagious virus. OK, maybe don't for some of the less prevalent viruses, as chances are you might not catch it, as many people have had the vaccine. :eek:

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
My youngest daughter is due to give birth between Christmas and new year. I doubt she would take a vaccine if there were one available before then.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
My youngest daughter is due to give birth between Christmas and new year. I doubt she would take a vaccine if there were one available before then.

Difficult to judge that one.

My prejudice is that the dangers of potential covid infection during pregnancy might well outweigh any risk from vaccination.

But I hasten to add I don't know anything quantitative about either risk and my prejudice could be wildly wrong.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
I thought the Anti-vax'ers had gone a bit quiet ?
The only known cure - education - is unpalatable to many of the victims, but if you don’t deal quickly with outbreaks they can spread via social media and grow exponentially with devastating consequences. Perhaps we need an anti-vax vaccination.

tom73

Guru
ONS findings back up already well known fact that most people with covid don't have a clue about.
Question is how many are they unwilling infecting?
Seen and heard plenty of placers saying we use on door temperature checks but very few go on to say we encourage face covering.
The former is pointless the latter however can help.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53320155

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Bolsonaro has the virus, Melbourne imposes restrictions along with many other bits of the world in recent days.

It's going to be a busy summer.

Top Bottom