Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
606 for the week? Lowest for 13 weeks and still too farking high. We are still dying so much more than most other European countries:

Italy was 4 weeks ahead of us in terms of the virus. So nothing much in that.

Compared to France and Germany we are disappointing, but then pretty much the entire world is disappointing compared to Germany.

Some of the local authority by local authority numbers are quite promising too which was what I was referring to.

I do think they've made a bodge up of the stuff opening up later in July, not given enough notice. Those sorts of things may well have been finalised on those sorts of figures though.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
What exactly are you referring to?

1594337046353.png

1594337105133.png

tom73

Guru
Did I read that the cost of track and trace is 10 billion?
Yes that right and it's still not working. It's part of the 31.9 billion NHS covid funding which also inc 15 billion on PPE. It's not clear if the faulty stock is part of that or if that's and extra cost not recored.

Julia9054

Guru
So beauticians are now allowed to open. However facial treatments are still not allowed. So I still cannot get my eyebrows done despite being able to wear a mask. Beard trimming for men is allowed though. Can’t see how that can be done wearing a mask.

tom73

Guru
So beauticians are now allowed to open. However facial treatments are still not allowed. So I still cannot get my eyebrows done despite being able to wear a mask. Beard trimming for men is allowed though. Can’t see how that can be done wearing a mask.
Shaving and beard trimming are not allowed unless it's change yesterday without a word the same face to face advice covers men.

Edit beard trimming which can be gone from the side is now allowed but trimming which involves being face to face is still not allowed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom