Crap Cycling in Waltham: AWOL?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
Love him or hate him - a daily dose of freewheeling venom was unmissable.
No posts since August 8th. Help - I need more bile ...

subaqua

What’s the point
I have been wondering the same. maybe he got a job at westfield :tongue:

Tynan

Veteran
my manor and it's no worse than anywhere else I ride, and often better

he did love a moan

pshore

Waltham Coucil have solved all the problems and now he has nothing to protest about - like a lost and confused Billy Bragg when Labour got into power after 15 years of Tory government.

... or maybe he's on holiday.

subaqua

What’s the point
Waltham Coucil have solved all the problems and now he has nothing to protest about - like a lost and confused Billy Bragg when Labour got into power after 15 years of Tory government.

... or maybe he's on holiday.

waltham forest couldn't sort their way out of a paper bag if it had a big sign saying way out and they had a map.

they actually make roads more dangerous to cycle on in the quest for cycle lane miles.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Does anyone know if he is OK ? (I was wondering if he got caught up in the London riots ?)

Have got me wondering now.. is there anyway to send a private message through Blogger? I'm a member, as are others.... I usually read his blog, one of the better ones - cross referenced, to the point, full of detail.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
waltham forest couldn't sort their way out of a paper bag if it had a big sign saying way out and they had a map.

they actually make roads more dangerous to cycle on in the quest for cycle lane miles.
absolutely

I reckon he got a date. And went Dutch.

OP
OP
StuartG

StuartG

slower but further
He is back without explanation. Bile rating normal ...

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
He is back without explanation. Bile rating normal ...
indeed - but he's got a point when it comes to Parliament Square (and he'd be even more right if he said the same about Blackfriars). He's right about Ruckholt Road. And he's got a point about Ben Plowden, who, to be honest, makes me wonder.........

Top Bottom