Cricket World Cup 2015 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Anyone still watching?
:laugh:

Anyway, NZ seem to be on fire posting 393-6 against the Windies, with Martin Guptill scoring a record-breaking 237no.
I'd be a bit worried if I were SA, their semi-final opponents.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The semi finals are going to feature the 4 best teams - maybe they could have shortened the tournament by 4 weeks and started here!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
The semi finals are going to feature the 4 best teams - maybe they could have shortened the tournament by 4 weeks and started here!

Well, my forecast at the outset was a NZvSA final. That's not going to happen as they meet in the semis. NZ to win that one. Aus v India, I think Aus.NZ to win the final. Got a feeling the semis will be really good.

Pity all the 1/4ers were so one-sided

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well, my forecast at the outset was a NZvSA final. That's not going to happen as they meet in the semis. NZ to win that one. Aus v India, I think Aus.NZ to win the final. Got a feeling the semis will be really good.

Pity all the 1/4ers were so one-sided
I'd go along with that, although if de Villiers comes off it could all change.
Aus to win the final v NZ, for me, though

AndyRM

XOXO
There was hope for India while Dhoni remained. His dismissal was strange - commentators said he could have made his ground, so did he realise he'd left it too late and decided to chuck it? I doubt we'll ever know.

Head says Australia, heart wants New Zealand - Vettori signing off with a World Cup win would be brilliant.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Not sure whether the official app has been mentioned in this thread, but it's very good (as is the website).

I'm hoping for something as thrilling as the NZ v SA semi in the final, that ends with a New Zealand victory...

Top Bottom