Critérium du Dauphiné 2019 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
I was waiting for the highlights as well but as someone posted in the doping git thread I knew about it anyway.

I didn't click the link though, but I do hope early suspicions prove to be over cautious.

according to the highlights show on itv 4, he has had a high speed crash ,taking his hand of the bars at 60kmph to blow his nose , 2 minutes after trying to put a rain cape on and being told by someone in the team car , don't take any risks chris.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Hindsight is everything but blowing your nose at 60kph!
What was he thinking. I grip the handlebars so hard at 40kph. I wouldn’t even take one hand off the bars.

Adam4868

Guru
Whatever it is it's shoot luck.That could quite easily be the end of his career.I doubt he thought of it as a risk when doing it,anymore that pedaling on your top tube or resting forearms on the bars.Heres wishing him a speedy recovery !

pawl

Legendary Member
Eurosport says broken leg.
BBC in addition ankle and wrist also broken.

albal

Guru
& to read the guy wants to win a 5th yellow jersey? I've been riding 45 years, don't think I'd be so reckless.

This is on the day Ineos said Froome would be the GC rider at the tour, wonder how G feels now.

Ok Geraint you were going to be a domestique for Froome but now he's out perhaps you could go for the win after a few stages of being a domestique to our new hope Bernal.

Geraint must either be very subservient or paid a fortune!

Top Bottom