CTC Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Ride to Brighton Pride 1st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:rolleyes: - yes greg...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Ill be honest.. If the weather is really bad, then Ill have to skip out but I will let you know..

Am still suffering from a bad chest and I dont think the bad weather will make it any better, in fact, ill become a liability coughing and spluttering!

Let hope its sunny though!

Davywalnuts said:
Ill be honest.. If the weather is really bad, then Ill have to skip out but I will let you know..

Am still suffering from a bad chest and I dont think the bad weather will make it any better, in fact, ill become a liability coughing and spluttering!

Let hope its sunny though!

When has coughing and spluttering had anything to do with it Davy?

:rolleyes:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Sorry Simon, but looking at the weather report I'm going to bail out. I really don't fancy getting up early and shlepping down to HPC in order to ride, in the rain, into a crosswind.
Sorry.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
^^^
neither do I. But what the heck, what else is there to do in Sussex on the first Sat of August? C'MON. BRING IT ON!

I have just got in from work and I was thinking the same; that enjoyment of this stuff comes from within and all the rest, the weather, the scenery etc is a bonus. Share the day - it's there for everyone!
Of course I want to be dry - but I will feel sorry for the peeps in Brighton who work hard to get rewarded with inclement weather.
Is User10571 on duty for this one? He's become CycleChat's celebrity banana fastener...could be popular.:biggrin:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
even more important to turn out if one is to constitute probably 1/15th of the CTC's LGBaTRtP. An elite group of wheelers... (Thinks...bet it'll be quick and I'll be the slowest. Damn!)

Out of 60k members 15 ain't many. 0.025% of the national membership give or take.

A very elite group of wheelers indeed.

Top Bottom