cycle cafe where cyclists cant meet ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The owner of Velolife, Lee , saw me taking photos this afternoon and told me the whole story, I shan’t repeat it here because most of you know it anyway, but Lee did say that the whole thing is a farce and he can’t quite understand it.

He also said that no one in the village want the place to be a pub again, because of the noise and traffic.

He is a really nice guy, and the cafe is a great place to visit, go if you can.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
The owner of Velolife, Lee , saw me taking photos this afternoon and told me the whole story, I shan’t repeat it here because most of you know it anyway, but Lee did say that the whole thing is a farce and he can’t quite understand it.

He also said that no one in the village want the place to be a pub again, because of the noise and traffic.

He is a really nice guy, and the cafe is a great place to visit, go if you can.
Yes, he is. Lee did a great job of hosting our halfway on the FNRttC we did from Reading three years back.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Hard to believe only one complainant can have so much influence... unless they have a friend in high places maybe?

The complainant lives in a house behind Velolife and has a shared access to his property. Apparently he has sold his house STC.

Drago

Legendary Member
Why bother complaining in the first place if he was planning on moving? What a nodder.

Proto

Legendary Member
The complainant lives in a house behind Velolife and has a shared access to his property. Apparently he has sold his house STC.

Gleaning bits of information from Twitter, I understand the complainant is the previous owner of the pub, and he lives in the house behind the pub\cafe. He is also a councillor.
Rumour is that he is selling his house. Whether the house would be worth more if the cafe was to close is open to speculation. Draw your own conclusions.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
If he wants to support them he could apply to the court to have the injunction set aside, and then have a word with his staff.

It's not even an injunction yet, all they've issued to the owner is a draft of the injunction that they would apply for if he continues to run it as he's been doing.

Top Bottom