cycle mechanics course in yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Does anyone know if there are any cycle mechanics courses running in the yorkshire area, I have seen plenty of C&G courses listed on the internet but non seem to be near me I live in harrogate.

I am looking to update my skills and get a recognised certificate, I can do most jobs on a bike and I used to work for a company called MKM Cycles (part of the Ron Kitching Group) when I left school many years ago and I do all my own work on my bikes (unless a special tool that I dont have is required).

Currently I run my own successful Computer Business but I would like to add the cycle mechanic qualifications so I can have some choices as I get older also good mechanics are hard to find round here they are either not very good or charge the earth or are very snobby about the bikes they will work on.

I saw a 2 week course advertised that looked good here -> http://www.bike-inn.co.uk/training_dates.asp but I cant be away from my business for that long all in one go so I am looking for a course i can do in small chunks.

Anyway if anyone can recommend anything I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Top Bottom