cycle surgery: off my christmas card list

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Place my order for a couple of items on Saturday at a very good price 15 quid less than wiggle. Monday there is an e-mail: one item out of stock, spoke to them by phone very apologetic, several orders at once and the stock did not update quickly enough. Another mail Tuesday, the other item has to come from a shop so will be a few days. Today, a final mail: sorry that item is not in stock either. Now its too late to go back to wiggle and benefit from the extra tenner off:angry:

Not a very constructive post but I just need to let off steam:angry:

OP
OP
BalkanExpress
Okay feeling a bit better now, one of the items is in stock and on its way:smile: and wiggle have another offer on:smile:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
the cyclesurgery I dealt with - staff are great but they have some awful ordering system which has to be done centrally apparently - took months to get a bike through them...

bonj2

BalkanExpress said:
Place my order for a couple of items on Saturday at a very good price 15 quid less than wiggle. Monday there is an e-mail: one item out of stock, spoke to them by phone very apologetic, several orders at once and the stock did not update quickly enough. Another mail Tuesday, the other item has to come from a shop so will be a few days. Today, a final mail: sorry that item is not in stock either. Now its too late to go back to wiggle and benefit from the extra tenner off:angry:

Not a very constructive post but I just need to let off steam:angry:

;) numpties - don't theyknow the meaning of the word 'transactional'

Top Bottom