Cycling hats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
If you have a bald head and weat a helmet, do you get a tan on ya bonce in a nice patten?
Judging by the OPs avatar, I don't think that's as much of an issue

planet x white cotton cap under my lid, great for keeping the rain out of my eyes. and it was cheap!

CLOOCCC_P1.jpg

its good for keeping the head warm in cooler weather, use it on its own also.

I prefer the older style ones than the new team ones personally.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Mine's a Rapha cap, the only item of Rapha I own. (It was a freebie. Black with a black stripe) - and it really is excellent.

stuee147

i always wear a hat but if im going into town or somewhere its going to be really busy i put a helmet on top of my cotton hat so i wear both lol

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Now I realise a helmet is never going to be as cool as riding about sans helmet with a bald head, but if you are finding a helmet unbearably hot, it suggests you don't own a very good helmet!
This was studied (Sheldom Brown?) and wearing a helmet I. The summer is not particularly hotter than not wearing one/ or cap IIRC.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
planet x white cotton cap under my lid, great for keeping the rain out of my eyes. and it was cheap!

CLOOCCC_P1.jpg

its good for keeping the head warm in cooler weather, use it on its own also.

I prefer the older style ones than the new team ones personally.
Cool :thumbsup:

Don't normally wear either in summer, sometimes a beanie in winter although I have looked at the Rapha ones a few times which are quite nice.

Diggs

Veteran
<<My kids can carry off the cycling cap look better than I can - Not that it stops me trying.
Just no baseball style please (that seem to be creeping into the sport) #CapsNotHats

Top Bottom