"Cycling" interview... Dresscode?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would assume dress smart but I have never had an interview for a role like that, anyway good luck :thumbsup:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Surrey Quays.

there's one of the reasons why I applied for the job! I already have a triban 3 but that triban 5 looks even better... :thumbsup:
I like Surrey Quay's Decathalon, you get two shops for the price of one. I've bought a couple of bikes from there, and still have my old lime green MTB that I bought in 2001. Even though I'm only interested in the bike stuff, I cant help myself from going into the second shop to look at all their other stuff that I know I dont need.

Depends upon the post.... if there is a chance that you will be going to meetings, mixing with the public etc, then smart is the way to go.

OP
OP
Claudia

Claudia

I like Surrey Quay's Decathalon, you get two shops for the price of one. I've bought a couple of bikes from there, and still have my old lime green MTB that I bought in 2001. Even though I'm only interested in the bike stuff, I cant help myself from going into the second shop to look at all their other stuff that I know I dont need.

tell me about it! I spend hours in there. decathlon and Ikea are the only two places where I actually enjoy shopping and am never in a rush. I like everything! even when I go to France to see my mum, she knows the first stop on the way back from the airport is at her local decathlon. I just love the place and everything about it!
so it would probably be the best place for me to get a job at.

152l2

which Decathalon are you going to?
Once you have the job you can start stealing bikes one piece at a time, and then rebuilding them at home, a bit like Johnny Cash did!
Did Jonny Cash work at Decathlon? I never knew that.^_^

tell me about it! I spend hours in there. decathlon and Ikea are the only two places where I actually enjoy shopping and am never in a rush. I like everything! even when I go to France to see my mum, she knows the first stop on the way back from the airport is at her local decathlon. I just love the place and everything about it!
so it would probably be the best place for me to get a job at.
THIS^^^^

Sure, go into the interview nicely turned out, the advice above is good - but I'd say definitely trousers for a job on a huge sales floor like decathlon - pressed shirt etc, but if you can transmit to them the honest enthusiasm displayed above, then the job is yours. They have a large recruitment need, and there can't be that many people who love decathlon like you do.

Top Bottom