Cycling kit from the past you used to use

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I still have both a dumbell and a flat spanner in one of my tool boxes. I am also still using a cycle cape, keep it in my workbag for wet rides home, could pitch it at the side of the road as a tent if needed.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
More importantly, he has a bike with no Allen Key bolts.:evil: It must be his Raleigh Chopper commuter.
I wish! ;)

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
mcshroom said:
Also does anyone remember the original solid expanded polystyrene helmets, complete with lycra fashion cover? :evil:
Do you mean these?

alhabla-1.jpg

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I can't really make those out but maybe. I'm thinking of the "tuff-top" that looked like half a massive white egg that I wore for my cycling proficiency test

Hi to you all out there.My kit from the past that I used to use has just been given new leases of life on my Bianchi & Claud Butler Levante bikes.I am refering to my two pairs of Marcel Berthet Lyotard Platform Pedals with Christophe Toe Clips & Straps.In conjunction with my Vittoria Perforated Leather Cycling Shoes & Nail on Plates I am now enjoying the fresh air & freedom again after total left knee replacement in November of 2007.Happy & Safe Riding to You All.

Top Bottom