Cycling Magazine Subscriptions - Opinions on which are best

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DanPrice

What Cycling magazines do all of you subscribe to?

Ive just subscribed to Cycling weekly today.

Ive also seen: ProCycling, Cycling Plus, Cycle Sport

Does anyone recommend any other magazines to Cycling Weekly?

Thanks

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cycling Plus has a very good offer at the moment. Altura Windproof jacket and Skull cap.
May have to cancel my current subscription and re-subscribe for the offer.

dodgy

Cycling Weekly is quite an expensive subscribtion (hint - weekly). I subscribe to Cycling Plus, mainly to take an advantage of an offer a while back but it's not a bad read.

parklaneyido

I'm subscribed to Cycling Plus. I think it's quite a good mag. I subscribed when they had the Rudy Project sunglasses as the free gift. Wish I'd waited for the Altura jacket offer as I have just bought one of those! :biggrin: I also buy Cycling Weekly every now and again as I'm mainly interested in products, riders letters, know how and fitness based articles as opposed to the 'sport' if you know what I mean. Cycling Plus is very good for these...

dubman

Guru
cycling plus , i just got 2 free gifts , first the free glasses then after 3 months i cancelled my direct debit , then i applied again and got free jacket and hat :biggrin: happy days

parklaneyido

dubman said:
cycling plus , i just got 2 free gifts , first the free glasses then after 3 months i cancelled my direct debit , then i applied again and got free jacket and hat ;) happy days

Might have to give that one a go next time they change the offer.... If it's worth the hassle

roadiewill

what altura jacket and skull cap does the offer include?

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I used to get Velovision, just for a chance to see some different stuff. I miss it as it happens.

And I get AtoB. I was after a folder some time ago and subscribed. Ended up with a Brompton, and, briefly, an Airnimal. I keep renewing my subscription because I'm always oddly happy to see it turn up (even though most of the reviews are for electric bikes and I currently own four road bikes, and- now- no folders).

I get CW occasionally if I'm going round the takeaway, I can read the whole thing in the time before ordering and getting my plastic bag full of foil trays and the polystyrene pot of salad which goes straight in the compost bin.

And I sometimes read C+ if there's one going round the office.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
usually does turn up no problem, have had gloves, bag & multitool and a pair of sunglasses from cancelling and re-subscribing...

Top Bottom