Cycling Proficiency Test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There is a 'proficiency/training scheme at the school opposite where we live
I'm not certain if it's Council run, or simply funded by them. & the head of each School can 'buy' the service?

They perform the initial instruction/manoeuvres on the playground, then venture out

Daughters boyfriends sister, is one of the instructors (I/m not certain who's accredited her?)
I've seen her, but on a couple of occasions, daughter's been going out in her car. & had all the kids stop & wave at her:laugh:

https://www.wakefield.gov.uk/Docume...ategy-for-wakefield.pdf#search=cycle training

DiggyGun

It isn't about "winning". I genuinely don't understand what point you were trying to make.

The government information, as far as I can tell, is that picture you attached above. There is nothing wrong with that.

The policeman at the school was incorrect in saying that cyclists should be using the signal that is shown on the top row of that picture - it is the bottom row which applies to cyclists (and motorcyclists, and anybody else whose left arm can normally be seen when signalling).

So there is nothing wrong with the government information, just one example of a policeman who interpreted it incorrectly. And you similarly interpreting it incorrectly.

As I said, you win.

Top Bottom