Cyclists gets a finger wag !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Really? Is there really any need to be so bloody minded!!
@Big Andy the ignore function on this forum can be very useful.
Meaning matters. Ignore that at your peril.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
We should run a sweep; by which post # will this thread get locked?

I'm going 245...started OK but it's circling the plughole now

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Before it does get locked I personally believe this forum is an excellent resource for both new and veteran cyclists alike but the likes of reg and his little clique spoils it for myself and I imagine a lot of others. There is absolutely no need for nastiness and the smart arse answers they come up with, trying to make themselves look clever at the expense of others just goes to show how small minded they are.
I have made good use of the ignore button this last couple of days.

U

User482

If it's such a problem, why are unlit cyclists less than 2% of all cyclist KSI figures?

I'd submit that this debate is a colossal waste of time if the outcome we want is better road safety. You can dress head to toe in luminous clothing, and your risk of being hit is not substantially different to someone all in black.

We know what the single most common cause of KSI on the roads is: drivers not looking properly and/or driving too fast for the conditions. So if we want people to be safer, that's where we need to concentrate our efforts. Anything else is going to achieve FA reduction in KSI.
applause.gif

Top Bottom