Daughters bike too big?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Swapped it for 20". Decided it was just too much for.

Cheers for help guys.
Let us know how she gets on , i wanted a geared bike for my lad but due to his size ( he looks 5 and is 7 and a half) i have not seen any about and i think 18 " is the minimum size for geared bikes which would be too big.

screenman

Legendary Member
Let us know how she gets on , i wanted a geared bike for my lad but due to his size ( he looks 5 and is 7 and a half) i have not seen any about and i think 18 " is the minimum size for geared bikes which would be too big.

Have you looked at Isla.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yes but swmbo thinks my bikes cost a lot when they dont and no way would she spend £300 on a kids bike.
Get her to look at the 2nd hand prices, so that you sell it on afterwards at a similar price. They definitely do small framed bikes, that's how I got mine onto the next sized bike, when the bigger wheels and light bikes means it's easier to keep up with bigger kids.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Get her to look at the 2nd hand prices, so that you sell it on afterwards at a similar price. They definitely do small framed bikes, that's how I got mine onto the next sized bike, when the bigger wheels and light bikes means it's easier to keep up with bigger kids.
Cheers, we bought a bike for x mas for him , it was an halfords job as she saves all year for love 2 shop vouchers and thats a store you can use them at , another thing he does not look after stuff as hes a typical rough and tumble boy who slings stuff about no matter how much they cost .His last bike needed a new wheel because he slung it down somewhere and destroyed the rim and spokes.

Top Bottom