Davina Mccall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
chapeau Davina.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Plenty inner peace here. You and others seem to be making a connection between me highlighting an alternative view to the fawning praise and me being bitter/angry/spiteful/enter word of choice. But if it makes you feel better to attack me then that's fine; your view of me does not impact on my emotions or feelings about myself.
Attack? Are you sure?

She has collected a serious amount of money for charity through her exploits. I presume that in the same period - you did what - nothing for charity?

We've already covered this one. If you'd like to scroll back a few pages you'll see the outcome. It was as shít an argument then as it is now.

Attack? Are you sure?

No. But I thought I'd join in with the "make stuff up" crowd.

Sara_H

Guru
They've just done a film on comedy relief featuring an elderly gentlement talking about how lonely he is since his wife died. Davina's in bits.

You're confusing sympathy with condescension.

You're confusing me giving a shít with me not caring what you think - and if you are as bright as you think you are then you should have been able to recognise that I was well aware it was not sympathy which your earlier post conveyed, but you evidently are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom